Thursday, March 4, 2010

yatta

Photo credit: the 4 year old who lives here

Today, a photo shoot with Rose-chan, sporting a lovely plum colored hand knit wool sweater made my me.
Yesterday, a crying session with bobei after seeing said plum colored hand knit wool sweater made my me.
Why?
You got me.

I knit this using a free pattern from Hillary Lang over at WeeWonderfuls. I downsized the needle size to a 7 US, for a smaller fit and left out the two lowest button holes. The buttons are from a handmade baby sweater bobei was gifted which did not completely survive. They appropriately have little white roses on them. Ah! I am itching to cast on right now. Something soothing and relaxing about stitch, stitch, stitching. I want to try making a granny square blanket for bobei, for the house, for me. Attic 24 and Posie Gets Cozy have me crazy inspired, despite my basic crocheting skills. But hey, that's how I learn/do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment