Tuesday, May 18, 2010

called it

(image borrowed from 8tokyo.com, our house is too dark for anything)
Today I have that eye infection I so kindly predicted, though the eye doctor said its just aggravated allergies. I went for a run this morning along the river and apparently I'm not allowed to do that anymore or go there. So, so far I am allergic to the plants by the river. The river that surrounds us. Yay! And because I am a child and couldn't stop rubbing my itchy eyes that feel like they've been filled with crusty fuzzy pudding, I have to put 3 different kinds of eye drops in each eye 4 times a day.

On another note, I was able to score the above LeSportsac for bobei before they're all sold out. She has been wanting one to match mine(bought at local secondhand shop) but buying designer bags for 4 year olds is not quite in our budget. This is a LeSportsac catalogue and the accompanying LeSportsac wallet/pocketbook is genuine and really great quality for a fraction of the price. I'm kicking myself for not snagging one of the other designs for me, this blue and pink is the only design left available of three originally released.

Its also blogged about here, and you can see it in action above(along aforementioned river). I was trying to be a good mom and brought along some old bread and lettuce to feed ducks and koi with our friends but the bread ended up being hard as a rock and we couldn't find anyone to feed except ants!! bobei has come up with her own phrase, "double double" as being something really yummy to talk about, but here I think I will use it in my own way as this was a double double ARRGHH! But you gotta give me credit for trying.

live it up ants!






No comments:

Post a Comment