Tuesday, April 13, 2010

we heart mouk

It was love at first online sighting when it came to me and Mouk. I ordered this amazing book from Amazon.co.jp around Christmas for bobei. Before we had moved from Portland I purchased All Kinds of Families from Powell's while falling madly in love with Marc Boutavant's illustrations. I love love love children's book illustrations and Mouk was just the sort of indulgence I could justify. A gorgeous and inspiring children's book I wanted to own and read to my future grandchildren and a story about a world traveling kid who tries news things and makes new friends...perfect!

So imagine our collective excitement when we saw this trailer.
So exciting! bobei had us watch it 7 times!


*after watching the trailer again today, I realized I forgot to mention that everything is better with CAKE. CAKE ga suki! Mouk ga suki!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how often you're posting! You know I have lots of time to read your blog at work. Since I'm leaving at the store at the end of the month I'll have to check your blog from home. I love the illustrations in Mouk too! :)Jen

    ReplyDelete