Sunday, April 25, 2010

stuff

1. finished another doll sized sweater, gifted to Rose-chan's friend, Mell-chan

2. walked through the Bamboo forest in our neighborhood

3. painted tiny toes sparkly pink

4. refreshed by the idea of going to Florida. I'm not even there and my spirit feels renewed knowing I will see my Dad and brothers and touch the ocean again.

5. thrilled that we have a stop over in Portland, even an hour with friends is precious
looking at my bookmarks to plan orders for things I've been admiring that are free to check on the plane, expensive to ship by post

6. trying, everyday, to speak peace

tomorrow I will make pink onigiri.

1 comment:

  1. I would like some sparkly pink toe nails too!
    I think I will have them pink when you stop in Portland. So happy that we will see you again and happier still that you will finally get to see your Dad and brothers after way too long...
    With a ton of love to you Raquel and Kaia and Aaron too,
    Grandma Carrie

    ReplyDelete